I just read this article (https://www.wsj.com/articles/asian-shares-lack-direction-1518051458) and had to immediately post. I'll keep it simple:
- I had to figure out the colored bars corresponded to the Feb 2018 declines.
- There's no legend for the gradient. I assume it's the percentage of decline.
- Labeling each bar would make the amount of decline specific.
- The chart is placed far away from where the declines are discussed.
And get ready for the finale!
5. Seems green indicates decline -- the first time I've ever seen -- and I've seen a lot.
Feel free to post your ideas for a makeover!
MOBILE viewers: the design looks compressed vs. compared to the desktop
Did you know 9 in 10 people just read social media posts and don't participate in the conversation. Instead, be a '10 percenter' and leave a comment. Or click the button to read more.
You don't have to struggle! Let's talk about how to leverage Tableau as a Persuasion Platform™
Schedule a free 15-minute call with me now.